Sara Nguyen is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sara Nguyen may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 29 June 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for promotional or market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you fill out the feedback or contact us form at the bottom of any of our pages we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as a name or phone number.
Other than circumstances such as unlawful activity or serious threats to health and safety, we do not share Personal Information. If you ask us about an issue that needs to be dealt with by another agency, we will provide you with the necessary details to make contact yourself. You may opt out of further contact from us at any time.
How we protect your Personal Information
Data collected is hosted in secure facilities both in Australia and overseas. To help protect the privacy of data and personal information we collect and hold, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards.
We train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. Access to your Personal Information is restricted to employees who need it to provide benefits or services to you.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Aweber and Privacy consent
As Aweber is based in the United States of America (USA) and the information generated by cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Aweber on servers located outside Australia, we are required to inform you that by subscribing to our eNewsletter:
- you understand and acknowledge that Aweber is not subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) but will need to seek redress under the laws of the USA.”