A common mistake that I see many businesses make is they invest all of this time and effort to set up a website and then they never add any content to it. So their website remains a ghost town that no one visits because there is nothing there to see. As a result they don’t see any traffic or leads from their website.
Today’s Make it Work Friday will address a popular question relating to this issue that has come through.
How do I create content for my website?
So I’m going to talk about the 3 simple steps to getting started with creating content that converts, consistently for your website.
Watch this week’s Make It Work Fridays: Open Office Hours now and leave a comment! 🙂
Link to resource mentioned in the video: https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/socialmediarocketeer
Twitter me www.twitter.com/misssaranguyen
Google Plus me: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SaraNguyen/
- Best Cameras for YouTube – My top 3 cameras reviewed for recording videos for YouTube and business -
- Canva App Tutorial – Step by Step guide on how to use Canva on iPhone to create stunning designs on the go -
- Canva for work – Step by step tutorial on how to use Canva’s paid version -
- How to use Canva – A step by step Canva tutorial for beginners -
- How to create your custom YouTube Custom Thumbnail -
- Pinterest Analytics and Reporting -
- Pinterest Advertising – How to use Pinterest Ads and Promoted Pins -
- Pinterest Rich Pins -
- How to get more Pinterest followers -
- How to use the Pinterest App -