A common mistake that I see many businesses make is they invest all of this time and effort to set up a website and then they never add any content to it. So their website remains a ghost town that no one visits because there is nothing there to see. As a result they don’t see any traffic or leads from their website.
Today’s Make it Work Friday will address a popular question relating to this issue that has come through.
How do I create content for my website?
So I’m going to talk about the 3 simple steps to getting started with creating content that converts, consistently for your website.
Watch this week’s Make It Work Fridays: Open Office Hours now and leave a comment! 🙂
Link to resource mentioned in the video: https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/socialmediarocketeer
Twitter me www.twitter.com/misssaranguyen
Google Plus me: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SaraNguyen/
- How to go live on Facebook - March 15, 2017
- How to live stream on Facebook from desktop | Facebook Live Stream - March 8, 2017
- How to upload a custom thumbnail for Facebook Live - January 8, 2017
- How to get more clients using Facebook Live - January 1, 2017
- Facebook Live Equipment for Beginners - December 25, 2016
- Facebook Live Stream Video | What is Facebook Live? - December 16, 2016
- How to create a Social Media content calendar - February 15, 2016
- How to improve your website - February 11, 2016
- How to be more confident on video - January 27, 2016
- 7 WordPress Security Tips: How to protect your website from hackers and spam - May 11, 2015